Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 1956 and has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act. Secretarial Compliance, has come to the forefront in India in recent times, with constant amendment to the statutes and the strictures of law, the adherence to the Companies Act, has been made more stringent. In the face of these continuous changes, we facilitate services that help with the Compliance and Certification issues.
We work with clients to integrate the flow of the customer experience across channels (e.g., face-to-face, telephone), opening up new lead sources, supporting sales for smaller-value transactions,and creating new models for service. We continuously provide new and practical perspectives on the evolving.
Innovative Insurance Solution
JRA Corporate Services offers you end to end solutions from Company incorporation to closures and winding up.
- Incorporation of Companies
- Preparation and Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies
- Advising on compliance and maintenance of secretarial records
- Preparation of prospectus and statement in lieu of prospectus
- Facilitation of issuance of secretarial compliance certificate
- Preparation and Filing of various Statutory Returns
- Assistance in drafting Director’s Report covering required statutory points
- Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof
- Advising, resolving and giving opinion on various Company law related issues
- Amalgamation, reconstruction, reorganisation and winding up of companies